Manufacturing & Fabrication Solutions
JIRACOR provides flexible, low risk manufacturing and fabrication solutions in the areas of cable assemblies/wire harnesses, systems fabrication, prototyping, electronic assemblies, build-to-print, circuit card assemblies, and installation kits.
Our rigorous environmental and ESD controls are maintained throughout the manufacturing facility in accordance with ANSI/ESD S20.20 and MIL-STD-1686. All activity is performed by an experienced workforce certified to J-STD-001, IPC-A-610, and WHMA/IPC-A-620, Class 3 requirements. Our production staff utilize proven processes and manufacturing software which automatically generates manufacture orders, work orders, bills of materials, and other essential documents when customer orders come in. Each bill of materials includes detailed instructions (also known as work order travelers), multiple stages of production, and other features to boost efficiency.
JIRACOR can effectively reduce your manufacturing labor costs by taking advantage of our large variety of tools from major manufacturers, lean manufacturing practices and quick turn around material from our approved and accredited vendor list.
Scalable Manufacturing Services
We offer a range of contract manufacturing and fabrication services to help you adapt to the changing needs of your business. We can provide a single point of service, such as Computer-Aided Engineering, Prototyping, Testing or Manufacturing, in addition, we can provide end-to-end support from initial concept all the way to final production.
Our engineers, technical and program management professionals have specialized knowledge and experience in C4ISR systems, and the integrity needed to solve the most challenging technical problems.
All fabrication services are performed by IPC Certified Technicians with more than 15 years of experience each in the manufacturing of circuit card assemblies, cable assemblies, box build integration, automatic test equipment, cable harnesses and are certified to the following standards:
- Certified IPC specialists (CIS) J-STD-001E Class 3
- IPC-A-610 practices
- IPC-A-620 practices
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Control & Certification (ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007)
- DoD Hazard Communication (HAZCOM)
Our technicians are trained and have the skills to identify and address design issues and are able to offer modification techniques, solutions and/or alternatives to meet requirements and to quickly respond to tight turnaround requirements while maintaining cost objectives.
Proven Quality Control Procedures
Quality is part of our everyday routine; it is part of our culture, the way we work, and why we take pride in what we do.
Our skilled Certified Production Technicians are trained to effectively produce small or large production task orders while maintaining cost objectives.
Outsource to JIRACOR
High or Low Volume
From prototypes to high volume assemblies, JIRACOR can cost effectively produce products and assemblies to your specifications using either customer procured or JIRACOR sourced materials.
We have applied our extensive in-house manufacturing capabilities to offer Manufacturing and/or Build-to-Print services. Specializing in the design, manufacture and delivery of assemblies and sub-assemblies, our skilled production staff is trained to effectively produce small or large production jobs and to quickly respond to tight turnaround requirements while maintaining cost objectives.
Our offerings for Manufacturing/Build to Print include:
- Custom cable and harnessing that have “octopus multi-break out” connections. Splicing, wire wrapping capability, and custom coax assembly, patchcord assemblies, Ethernet cables, power cable assemblies, A/V cable assemblies.
- Quality verified craftsmanship that is documented and traced to meet customer unique quality requirements.
- Electro-mechanical build to print experience, which provides feedback and in process redlining of technical documentation with suggestive solutions during the build process.
- Accurate review of electro-mechanical drawings and design models to proactively address build concerns.
- Complete technical documentation packaging of electrical/mechanical details to ensure complete capture of end product and assurance of accurate production without misinterpretation (ANSI/ASME specs).