What We Do
We offer a great customer experience at an affordable cost.
JIRACOR key business areas are:
Integrated Product Support
Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) has been our business since we began. We supply the people, skills, knowledge, equipment, tools, facilities, and technical data to establish, execute and maintain logistics policies, processes and procedures. We serve the customer by executing the integrated logistics process from start to finish.
At JIRACOR we focus on repeatable, quality-driven processes and tools, such as, PowerLog-J, COMPASS, and Windchill to provide the planning, development, implementation, and management of complex logistics initiatives worldwide.
Our mission is to offer total life cycle services from system acquisition though sustainment with a focus on transparency and sustainability. We design and develop support systems using performance-based logistics to maximize efficiencies.
JIRACOR offers manufacturing capabilities to meet complex client needs. Our manufacturing area features an environmentally-controlled facility, equipped to meet a wide range of production requirements.
We continuously implement innovative solutions and utilize refined, standardized, processes and tools to meet the challenges of composite manufacturing technology. From development and prototype projects to large-scale production, JIRACOR delivers high-quality, competitively priced solutions in support of defense agencies and commercial clients.
Our Manufacturing services include:
- Manufacturing Engineering
- System and Component Design
- Hardware, Software, and System Integration
- Reverse Engineering and Rapid Prototyping
- Obsolescence Management
Depot Repair/Maintenance Services
Our platform experts offer the complete Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) package to our customers, including technical, administrative, and management support services. Our employees use industry best practices to decrease costs, optimize productivity, and increase readiness. For example, at JIRACOR we operate using a comprehensive suite of procedures and policies that are certifed to ISO 9001:2015 and AS 9100:2016 Rev D Quality Management Standards.
Our Depot Repair/Maintenance Services include:
- Maintenance, Repairs, and Overhauls
- Modifications, Upgrades, and Retrofits
- Spare Parts and Components Management
- Field Engineering Services and Technical Support
- Obsolescence Management
- Spare Parts Provisioning
- Custom Service and Maintenance Programs
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Reliability Growth Programs
JIRACOR provides a breadth of technical expertise in the development of training solutions across the Live Virtual Constructive domains. From software development to manufacturing of virtual simulator components, JIRACOR understands the innovation required to deliver performance-based training.
We work hard to design solutions that minimize learning barriers with advanced delivery systems, designed for flexible and accessible training.
- Traditional Classroom Instruction
- Live, Virtual and Constructive Training Systems and Services
- Large-Scale exercise support
- Weapons engagement simulators
- Live fire range design solutions
- High-fidelity customized and man-in-the-loop systems simulations
- Instructional software
- Software Development services
Our Reliability, Maintainability and System Safety Engineering disciplines follow the Systems Engineering Process which focuses on defining our customer’s needs and required functionality early in the development cycle. We assist our customers in:
- Trade Studies / Front-End Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Verification & Validation
- Design Reviews
- Systems Engineering Technical Reviews
- System Safety Engineering / Human Factors Analysis
- Prognostics Health Management (PHM)
- Remote Diagnostics and Prognostics
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Cost (RAM-C)
- Software Reliability and Stability Assessments
Facing more requirements with limited resources, our customers depend on us to provide cost efficient program support to help them meet their performance objectives. Our services cover a broad span from project management, budget analysis, administration support, to business process support.
- Technical Program Management
- Operations Management
- Budget and Financial Management
- Acquisition Management
- Administrative Support
- Logistics Support
- Systems Engineering
- Information Technology
- Configuration Management
- Software Engineering
Provider of choice for technology refresh of Electronic Classrooms, Site Surveys, In-Depth Analysis & Design, Procurement, Installation of Computer Systems, Networking Engineering and Spares Management.