JIRACOR supports the continued development of the Immersive Virtual Shipboard Environment (IVSE) game-based learning (GBL) courseware for the U.S. Navy’s Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) training program.
Immersive Virtual Shipboard Environment (IVSE) is a game-based learning technology that supports the U.S. Navy’s Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) program by immersing trainees in a cutting-edge, 3-D virtual environment, teaching tasks in settings virtually identical to real-life, shipboard scenarios.
Our team consisting of game developers, game producers, software engineers, learning scientists and instructional designers provides a breadth of technical expertise in the development of training solutions across the Live Virtual Constructive domains.
Our realistic training environments maximize training effectiveness.
Our services include:
- Traditional Classroom Instruction
- Live, Virtual and Constructive Training Systems and Services
- Large-Scale exercise support
- Weapons engagement simulators
- Live fire range design solutions
- High-fidelity customized and man-in-the-loop systems simulations
- Instructional software
- Software Development services
Check out the new high-tech immersive virtual reality training for Littoral Combat Ship Engineers!
Courtesy of the United States Navy.